Call to Action Missing

Hey Team,
I noticed that many of my existing CTA’s are missing.
Did I miss a memo? Or was there a glitch in the machine?

Is there a new limit on the number we can have in our account?
Please advise,
Russ

Hi @RussJohns , we’re checking on this now. When you search for your missing CTAs on the search box, they will still appear on your account.

That happened to me also. I noticed it yesterday. Annoying to have to redo them.

Didn’t know that you could search for them. It would be nice to be able to sort the CTA’s alphabetically or to group them together by subject.

Hi Dubb Fam, we are looking into this. We’ll give an update as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience.

Hi @RussJohns and @duaineowings , can you guys please check if your CTAs are populating already?

Ok here is the problem. When I make a video or use a previous video and use the CTA and hit the Design Tab then you only see 12 CTA’s and there is no way to expand to see the other CTA’s.

When I check under Assets then I see three pages of CTA’s available. I don’t see any way to search the CTA’s on the design page.

We should be able to see all of our CTA’s when we are working on the Design Tab.

Thanks for that suggestion, @duaineowings. I’m getting this forwarded to our tech team. In the meantime, you can type the name of the CTA in the search bar. Thank you for your patience.

Hi @duaineowings and @royosorio apologies for the inconvenience here. The CTAs that appear when setting up a preset shows the recent 10 that you’ve made. This is an expected behavior from our platform to be less crowded. However, you can search the specific CTA that you want to use.

Let me create a video on the anomaly and see if it helps explain the issue

Dubb Video

I hope this helps to clear up any questions you might have

Hi @RussJohns , thank you for the video clip. I saw that when you changed the title of your video from the Dub Gmail extension, you did not click “save changes”. In order for it to appear the same, you have to save it first. Also, regarding your CTAs inquiry, you can just type the specific CTA that you’re going to use because the drop-down list is limited. You don’t have to delete your existing CTAs. Did I answer your question here?

Almost.
It appears that whatever way I use to select the CTA the list is truncated and there is no way to scroll, search or change the display
You can, however, start typing the CTA that you care to use (if you know the name) and it will show up.
Would it be an opportunity to design the UI to provide some helper test to say start typing the title or search?
There is zero indication that anything but the list is an option.

Let me know if this functionality was broadcast in another way that I’ve just missed in the past.

Gratitude

You can start typing the title of any CTA that you care to use and it will populate the list as you start typing.
I’ve made a few suggestions and hope this helps you.

Enjoy the day,
Russ

1 Like