Email or Automation?

I am working on the automation and email and wanted to ask what questioned need to be asked and answered to decide if I create an email or I create automation.

My thought is that I create an email and then once the end-user in the community takes some action, then that action would be to add them to an automated workflow.

Fairly simple, so I was thinking that I can use an email to ask a question and then create two outcomes that trigger two separate workflows to allow the end-user to receive a series of emails that share a specific topic.

If the end-user clicks on CTA one they will receive a series of emails based on Dubb tutorials and if they select the second CTA they will receive a series of Linkedin training videos.

In order to make this happen, I have to work backward.
Create all of the videos, then the emails then the workflows, and then the initial email.

Is there anything else that I need to consider or create?

Just wanted to outline this in advance for the community and define the necessary steps required.

I would like to have you share your experience and any recommendations you have.

Hi RussJohns! Apologies for the late reply. I would like to confirm if this is resolved already. Thank you

All good.

Enjoy the day