What Is A Video Landing Page?
- A static webpage dedicated to a marketing campaign or offer that uses a video to convert visitors.
Why Should You Use Landing Page Videos
- Adding video can increase conversion.
- Product video helps customers with their buying decisions.
- Watching a video increases customers’ likelihood to buy.
- Helps increase users’ understanding of your product or service.
- Captures attention.
- Educates prospective customers.
- Drives conversion.
How To Create A Video Landing Page
1. Establish a goal
2. Select the type of video
Explainer, Demo, Product, Testimonial, etc.
3. Select a software
- Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc.
4. Decide where to put your video
- Beginning, Middle, End
- This can help support your written content
5. Create your video
- Make sure to include an effective CTA
6. Embed your video
Tips On Making Your Video Landing Page
- Keep it short
- Select/create your thumbnail carefully
- Add information (texts, graphics, etc,)
- Check your website/page load times
- Never use autoplay
- Execute proper SEO
- Perform A/B testing
How Long Should They Be?
- 90-120 seconds can be great
- If you plan on making 8-minute videos, cut them into sections
- Make your signup form noticeable but not too loud.
- Add CTA on your video, and on your landing page.