Checklists in recording Company Culture Video
- Be clear on your goals. Things like;
- Target audience
- Your budget for the video
- Company size
- Core values
- Write your script and review it with your team
- Practice a few times
- Record the video
- Be real and authentic
- Employees can quickly record videos on their phones with the Dubb mobile app
- Try to include some level of humor
- Edit and refine
Things to avoid
Telling too many stories.
- Avoid distracting scenes and trying to fit many stories/narratives in one short video.
Avoid trying to sell in the video
- The video should focus on your culture, not your product. Avoid giving reasons why prospects should buy your product.
Not telling a story.
- Instead of telling viewers about specific benefits, opportunities, or the fun stuff you do after work, show them.
- Give room for the viewer to picture themselves going through the experience.
Where to use and share company culture videos
- Website and Blog
- About us section
- Career page
- Social media
- Company social media pages
- Email newsletter