What Are Instagram Videos?
- Refers to a whole bucket of things, including Instagram feed, Instagram Stories, Instagram Live, and Instagram ads.
- It offers brands an easy and appealing way to market and showcase their products.
Why Should You Create Instagram Videos?
- Engagement numbers for videos are growing at a faster rate than photos.
- Shares complex, in-depth stories that can’t be conveyed in a single image.
- Doesn’t have to be intimidating or expensive.
- Offer a wide range of options for your video marketing goals.
1. Instagram Video Posts
- Use your phone’s built-in camera and a few video editing apps.
- Upload a pre-recorded video from your camera roll.
- Create a carousel post featuring multiple videos.
- Upload multiple video clips to be shared as a single video.
- Use Instagram Video Posts to promote your products.
- Use Instagram Video Posts to build brand trust
- Pick an eye-catching cover photo.
- Your videos need to be clearly understood even without sound.
- Create video content that captures peoples’ attention within the first 3-5 seconds.
- Improve the quality of your videos and also add branding to them.
2. Instagram Video Stories
- Post photos and videos that vanish after 24 hours.
- Great for growing your engagement, building brand awareness, driving traffic to your website, and making e-commerce sales.
- Shoot your video directly in Instagram Stories.
- Upload a pre-recorded video to Instagram Stories.
- Create and add trackable links.
- You can get as creative as you like with your stories with their variety of cool tools.
- Tell a story in a clear sequence.
- Use Analytics.
- Use GIFs, stickers, hashtags, and more.
- Maximize Poll Stickers or Question Stickers.
- Don’t forget to add your branding.
3. Instagram Live
- Lets you broadcast video to your followers in real-time.
- Use Instagram Live to tease or launch new products.
- Use Instagram Live for promotions and sales.
- Use Instagram Live to collect emails.
- Open the Instagram Stories camera and swipe across to the “Live” mode.
- Consider having a holding screen or making some small talk for a minute or two to give your followers a few moments.
- You will be able to see how many of your followers are currently active in the Instagram app.
- Upload cute engaging photo backgrounds from your camera roll to your Instagram Live.
- Announce our Instagram Live in advance.
- Go live when your audience is most active.
- You can only share a question once a viewer has submitted it during the broadcast.
- You can invite someone to co-host your Instagram Live
- Use filters.
- You can share an image or video to your broadcast screen.
- There is a new feature to share Instagram Live videos to IGTV.
- Allows Instagram users to create channels where they can upload videos between 15 seconds and 10 minutes long
- Gives businesses a new channel to grow their following, showcase their products, and show-off their creativity.
- You must create your channel via Instagram before using IGTV.
- Start uploading videos from your camera roll.
- Write your title and add a description.
- Add in any relevant keywords to your description.
- Add links.
- Add a 1-minute preview of your IGTV video to your Instagram feed.
- Add a cover photo.
- Use the option to share a 1-minute preview of your IGTV video to your Instagram feed.
- The goal of IGTV is to be more like YouTube.