What Is Live Streaming?
- A technology that lets you watch, create, and share videos in real-time.
- All you need is an internet-enabled device, like a smartphone or tablet, and a platform.
How Do You Build a Brand Through Live Streaming?
1. Live Q&A
- Allows for continuous communication with your viewers.
- Easiest and quickest way to tell the world what your brand is about.
- Provides your audience with an opportunity to learn about your brand.
- A video workshop, lecture, or presentation hosted online
- Can potentially attract a more diverse demographic.
- Impacts your brand’s awareness and the desire of the viewers to use and advocate for your brand.
- Effective opportunity to boost your brand by hosting webinars.
3. Product Promotion and Launching
- Product Promotion - disseminates information about the product, product line, brand, and company to prospective buyers.
- Product Launching - meant to generate a buzz around a new product.
- Provides a sense of authenticity and trust in your product releases.
- Builds excitement around the release of a product.
4. Influencer Live Streaming
- Influencer marketing allows you to reach a larger and more diverse audience.
- Rapidly gaining popularity and often used by most companies.
- Saves you and/or your employees time if they don’t want to be on-camera since influencers already know what to say.
- Live Interviews
- Should be live-streamed, not pre-recorded, hence, live streaming.
- Can raise awareness about your brand especially if you invite big names.
- Shows your audience you care enough about them to speak directly to them.
- You can announce special giveaways and host live streams of selecting winners through a random selection method.
- Include brand news and messages.
Why Is Live Streaming Effective To Brand Building?
- Good for brand awareness.
- Increases engagement.
- Encourages people to check and consider your brand.
- High potential for sales generation.