What Are The Types of Video Content
- Explainer Videos
- Video Blogs
- Video Interviews
- Video Presentation
- Product Reviews
- Product Demos
- Live Streams
- Video Testimonials
- Video Ads
Video Marketing Stats You Need To Know
1. Video content is becoming increasingly popular
- 85% of all internet users in the United States alone watched online video content monthly on any of their devices.
- Internet users everywhere enjoy video content
2. The demand for video content is increasing
- 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support.
3. Businesses use video content as part of their digital marketing strategy.
- 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool.
- Video is now a powerful marketing tool.
4. Consumers expect more video content.
- Videos are a consumers’ favorite type of content to see from a brand on social media.
- Consumers love seeing videos on social media.
5. Companies are using video marketing to improve their business.
- This increases their sales, builds brand awareness, and keeps their customers informed.
- Video marketing makes more profit
- 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media.
- Increased quality of leads.
- Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year.
- Video marketing can be used as a Lead Generation Channel
7. Social media platforms are becoming more popular.
- YouTube is the most popular video-sharing platform for marketers.
- 88% of marketers plan to use YouTube.
- Facebook comes second.
8. Videos deliver significant results in sales.
- Eight out of ten people have purchased a piece of software or app after watching a brand’s video.
- The power of video in purchasing decisions is strong.
9. Increasing number of internet users.
- Internet users spent six hours and 48 minutes per week watching videos online in 2019.
- The popularity of videos is growing.
10. Predicted that global traffic will come from videos.
- Videos have a big role in internet traffic
- In 2022, 82 percent of the global internet traffic will come from video streaming and downloads.