Video Quality Issues

Hi, when I test one of my screen share videos I see the quality is stuck on 360p which makes the screen share blurry. It can be changed manually when watching the video but is there a way that it starts playing in HD right away? Thanks.

Hey Jonathan,
We’ve made an update that all screen-recordings default to at least 720!

Your old videos will remain the same, but all new screen recordings you create will automatically default to at least 720

1 Like

Any plans to make it default 1080p?

I’ve tested this multiple times and there’s a significant difference between Dubb’s 720p and 1080p setting. So much, that I make it point to tell anyone watching the videos to change it 1080p.

Thanks,
LaMont

I don’t think there are plans as of yet,
but we are making updates all the time!

Is there anyway to figure out why my screen recordings have defaulted to the 360 dpi then? Is there a setting I need to fix>

@mxmarcoux you can check this support article on how resolutions on recording and playing works with Dubb: How to manage a video on Dubb. | Dubb Help Center

Thank you for your response. I do have a paid plan. I have found that I can change the resolution the quality of the video still looks very “fuzzy” and not clear. I believe my screen recording looked clear before but unfortunately, I have deleted some of the old videos for reference. I am at a loss. Maybe I will re-install the chrome extension.