What Is A Sales Process?
- A set of repeatable steps that a salesperson takes to take a prospective buyer from the early stage of awareness to a closed sale.
- Typically consists of 5-7 steps depending on your objectives.
What Are The Steps?
- Handling Objections
When Should You Use Videos?
1. When you engage and connect with prospects.
- To stand out and add human context to what would likely have been emailed otherwise.
2. When you set an agenda for your meeting.
- Insert a video of yourself is when sending an agenda for your meeting.
- Sending a written agenda ahead of time is a best practice.
- Can help you have a more productive meeting.
- Prospects will more likely to retain the information you share in your agenda with video included.
3. To recap a meeting.
- Increases engagement
- An opportunity for a prospect or customer to “see” you.
- IUse the recap to confirm your understanding of what you learned and the next steps.
4. To share a success story.
- A powerful persuasion technique.
- Captures inflection and emotion better than email or a phone call.
5. Addressing concerns and demonstrating value.
- Makes demonstrations of a product or explanations of service easy to follow and digest.
- You can share a video of yourself walking through common concerns or frequently asked questions.
6. Thanking and recognizing your best customers.
- The emotion a video can capture plays well with videos.
Why Should You Use Videos?
- To shorten calls
- On video, your conversations should be replaced with shorter, more frequent interactions.
- The frequency of your appearance will have more of an impact when connecting remotely.
- Facial expression and body language add valuable context to any conversation.
- This is the time where video chat is becoming the norm.
- Your emails can easily get lost in the shuffle.